I may be making progress toward our mortgage letter. I called another local bank branch in an attempt to get the letter. The lovely man at the bank tried to give me the 1-800#. I very nicely explained how helpful the 1-800# was. I basically told him that I am ready to switch mortgage companies because the service I have received has been that bad. He then called the mystical "account inquiries" number that can never be spoken aloud and spoke to the magical person who must burst into flames if they speak directly to an account holder. Anyway, he got them to fax a copy of the letter we need...well close to the letter we need. I have to check some things and work on the notary information but I feel closer. I paid the lovely bank man with Hershey Kisses. Is that really payment enough for my sanity? I would have cleaned his house, wash his car or taken his dog for a walk. At this point I just want the dang letter!
I feel like things are really falling into place. I received information about my FMLA and adding her to our insurance. I also requested the new employment letters that include the statement "in good standing".
I am still hoping that we can travel in the beginning of July. It looks like the ideal time for us would be to travel around July 10. That would give me time to work my summer job for a few weeks (money we need to travel) but then will also allow me more time at home with her before I have to go back to work. Things have just fallen into place so quickly and I would just fall over if the travel worked out too.
Dr. Phil tomorrow is about international adoptions that have not gone well. The preview looks like children who have significant behavior issues. I am sure that this stems from the Russian adoption that ended so poorly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Will be praying for that 7/10 travel date target!
ReplyDeleteDon't watch the Dr. Phil thing.
ReplyDeleteConni
I agree with Conni. Don't watch Dr. Phil. He gets too sensational.
ReplyDelete