That is what I am going to have. The notary for the medicals has been a big stress but nothing like the mortgage company. I am ready to switch companies. We have two mortgages so we need two letters. The first one came today and wasn't right! I am sooo surprised. I am now on hold with a lovely person overseas. The connection itself is terrible. I can barely hear him speaking. I keep getting the "we can not provide a signed letter. We can only provide an informational letter". Although the last time I spoke with someone - was transferred a gazillion times - someone said YES. But then the letter came through without what it needed. Why is it sooo hard to write a letter stating my name, the balance and the mortgage and what we pay a month. It's just like the dang bill they send every month - why on earth can they not sign that. By the way, still on hold.
Our Europe package was delivered today. Two days early. Thanks FedEx for taking my $112 and putting it to good use.
No stroke yet but it may be coming very soon. I am still on hold while he "talks to my manager".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment