Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Answer yet?
I am waiting and compulsively checking my email. Our CSP (Child Specific Petition) was delivered to our power of attorney in Eastern Europe last Monday. Eight days ago. It has to be translated and submitted to the government in hopes of our file being matched with her file. The country we are adopting from does not allow families to pre-identify children. You are supposed to fly there, have a meeting with the government and then they refer a child to you. Because we are working with a ministry who matches children with special needs the government has allowed our facilitators/power of attorneys to submit a CSP early (before our dossier is done). The CSP, if approved, will be matched to our daughters file. This way when other families have their meeting with the government and received their referrals, her file will not be an option. This is the hope. I am waiting to hear if our CSP has been submitted to the government and allowed to be matched with our daughters file. I hope to know soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment