Thursday, August 19, 2010
Plans
For the last few years we have been making plans around our attempt to begin a family. At first we planned around fertility treatments. Then we planned around our domestic adoption. Then we planned around this past attempted at international adoption. We didn't commit to anything. Vacations, concerts, sporting events...anything. Well I did commit to working. A lot of working. It was all planned around these three events in our lives. We have finally reached a point where we can't plan around these events anymore. We originally didn't renew our football season tickets. That would mean that every Saturday night this fall we would be sitting at home remembering why we weren't at the games this year. Tonight I am missing a concert that I would have loved to go to because I thought I would be in Ukraine. We are now realizing that we simply can't do that anymore. We must hope that things go well but keep living our lives. My plan is to make some plans.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I think it is a very good plan to make some plans.
ReplyDeleteNext concert its you and me!
ReplyDeleteWhat's your first plan?
ReplyDelete